For surf lessons
Please arrive at The Wave at least 90 minutes before your surf lesson start time.
An example of how a visit to The Wave might look for a lesson start time of 9.00am is below.
- 7.30: Arrive at the carpark and collect your wristband from the gatehouse
- 8.15: Arrive at the clubhouse to check in for your surf
- 8.30: Health and safety briefing
- 8:45: Collect your wetsuit and get changed.
- 9.00: Meet your coach and select your surfboard
- 9.30: Start your dry land lesson
- 10.00: Enter the lake for your surf session
- 11.00: Surf session in the lake ends and is followed by a debrief with your coach
- 11.05: Get changed and hand in your wetsuit
- 11.15: Relax and enjoy the view from the clubhouse
For advanced surf sessions
Please arrive at The Wave at least one hour before your surf session start time.
An example of how a session with us might look is below for a session start time of 9.00am.
- 8.00: Arrival to the gatehouse
- 8.15: Arrival to the clubhouse
- 8.30: Health and Safety briefing & Signing the waiver
- 8:45: Collect your equipment and get changed.
- 9.00: Surf session starts
- 10.00: Surf session ends – out of the water and get changed
- 10:15: Relax and enjoy the view of more waves from the clubhouse
We can't wait to see you!