For surf lessons
Please arrive at The Wave at least 60 minutes before your surf lesson start time.
An example of how a visit to The Wave might look for a beginner lesson start time of 9.00am is below.
- 8.00: Arrival to the gatehouse to check in
- 8.15: Arrive at the clubhouse
- 8.30: Health and safety briefing and collect your wetsuit
- 8:45: Get changed.
- 9.00: Meet your coach and start your dry land lesson
- 9.30: Enter the lake for your surf session
- 10.30 Surf session in the lake ends and is followed by a debrief with your coach
- 10.35 Get changed and hand in your wetsuit
- 11.00: Relax, grab a bite to eat and enjoy the grounds
For advanced & intermediate surf sessions
Please arrive at The Wave at least 60 minutes before your surf session start time.
An example of how a session with us might look is below for a session start time of 9.00am.
- 8.00: Arrival to the gatehouse and check waiver has been signed
- 8.15: Arrival to the clubhouse
- 8.30: Health and Safety briefing
- 8:45: Collect your equipment and get changed.
- 9.00: Surf session starts
- 10.00: Surf session ends – out of the water and get changed
- 10:15: Relax, grab a bite to eat and enjoy watching the waves
We can't wait to see you!