When you book a surf session at The Wave all your necessary equipment is included in the price. However, following the Coronavirus crisis we are encouraging people to use their own board and wetsuit if they have them. Advanced and intermediate surfers can use a soft or hybrid surfboard free of charge, but if you want to us one of our performance hardboards then there is a £10 charge payable on site.
Articles in this section
- How does the person I'm gifting redeem their surf bundle?
- When does my surf Bundle expire?
- I live 3 miles from site - can I get a Locals Pass?
- How do I get my Locals Pass?
- Can I use my pass to buy surf slots for my friends?
- Why can I only book surf slots for a few months at a time?
- Does an Early Rider Membership Pass entitle me to any discounts in your cafe or shop?
- What are the benefits of an Early Rider Membership Pass?
- Does an Early Rider Membership Pass include hire of all surfing equipment?
- Can I get an Early Rider Membership Pass for my family?