Beginners experience a much speedier rate of learning at The Wave compared to the ocean. The frequency and predictability of the waves generated, the length of rides, and the removal of other distractions allows beginners to focus on technique, while enjoying close supervision from our team of expert Wavemaker coaches.
Articles in this section
- Are there any coaches / hosts in the water on a Waikiki session?
- Do you need to have had a lesson before you can do a beginner session without a lesson?
- What time do I need to arrive for my surf?
- Are all your surf instructors qualified?
- Can I surf in the rain?
- I’m experienced, will it be too easy?
- Do you need to be an experienced surfer?
- Is it easier to learn to surf at The Wave than in the ocean?
- Can you offer surf lessons in any languages other than English?