The Wave is open to all, from non-surfers, beginners and improvers, through to expert surfers. A coaching pathway exists for guests to progress through the zones of the surf lake, commencing in the starter areas, and improving their skills until they are eventually ready to take on the expert zone.
Articles in this section
- Are there any coaches / hosts in the water on a Waikiki session?
- Do you need to have had a lesson before you can do a beginner session without a lesson?
- What time do I need to arrive for my surf?
- Are all your surf instructors qualified?
- Can I surf in the rain?
- I’m experienced, will it be too easy?
- Do you need to be an experienced surfer?
- Is it easier to learn to surf at The Wave than in the ocean?
- Can you offer surf lessons in any languages other than English?