We would recommend that you have a beginner lesson with us before you have a session with no lesson. This allows you to get to know the lake under the supervision of one of our brilliant coaches, who can also give you advice and tips to help you progress. However if you have had a surf lesson elsewhere and feel confident that you just need to practice your skills in the whitewater, then you can simply book this session without a lesson.
Articles in this section
- Are there any coaches / hosts in the water on a Waikiki session?
- Do you need to have had a lesson before you can do a beginner session without a lesson?
- What time do I need to arrive for my surf?
- Are all your surf instructors qualified?
- Can I surf in the rain?
- I’m experienced, will it be too easy?
- Do you need to be an experienced surfer?
- Is it easier to learn to surf at The Wave than in the ocean?
- Can you offer surf lessons in any languages other than English?